Thursday, September 29, 2005

Miss my Bestfriend..

Today I wasn't bored that much coz I meet up with my long lost bestfriend Ces. We had a great time talking coz there's a need to catch up on each others life...hehehe...well what's new with her? hmm of course her car, I envy her. It's Nissan Serena. Well we went to SBMA Baywalk. It has been a long time since the last time we talked, I think several months ago was the last.

It was funny coz when we were on the road, I was sort of tensed in my seat that's why I immediately buckled up myself. It is because I got the feeling that she might crash or bump the car to one of the jeepneys in that congested street. Well coz she already bumped the backside of the car to a post before thats why whenever she speeds up I get uptight on my seat...ehehehehe good thing nothing had happend!

There was just little time for us coz I know she's tired from work that's why we already went home after eating.

She dropped me off at home and I hope we could meet again some other time.hmmm.s.. I miss the old days...

No comments: