Monday, May 26, 2008

The time of my life...

...thought i couldn't live without 'you'... its gonna hurt when it heals to...it will all get better in time...

This month is really an emotional breakdown for me...all of the lowest moments came at the same time. Once again, i felt the urge of giving up...to surrender again. The damage is really deep when it is aimed emotionally, so devastating and depression really lingers.

Personally, im still coping up with the recent changes in my life. I can say it straight now that i'm alone but not lonely. I've learned to accept what's God's plan for me. I know there's someone along meant for me.

Professionally, i've been so depressed with what's happening to my career right now. I have so many questions, full of why's... (to be continued...)

No comments: