Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mixed Emotions.. ~_o;;

Yesterday was the judgement day for me whether i'll graduate this may 11 or not...and...i will!!!!!!! hehehehe!!!! at last our defense days are over...i'm so happy... i don't know how to carry out what i'm feeling but its really joy to me... there were only few to whom i told it...i just want to cherish it to myself for now...

I don't know whether its a good news or a bad news to me coz today my senior told me that we might be leaving for thailand tomorrow...and i don't like to fly there tomorrow coz its so unplanned...of course it will be my first time to leave the country and i want it to go smoothly as possible coz i'll be leaving my homeland and being there is like a total independent...grrr...i really dont like unplanned stuffs coz its so annoying...grrr....!!!!!!!!

i really feel bad about the stuff leaving tomorrow... :(

No comments: