Monday, April 17, 2006

Holy Week Vacation, Love and Fun Blast!

Its been almost a month since the last time i get to write here...hehehe...well what happend for those past weeks? hmm...i already bought a pair of contact lens which is peppermint colored, i tried the ultramarine but its so vulgar and bold...i dont think i can carry that color for now hehehe maybe in the near future...well since my eyes got this green color more people are staring at me...hehehe...its kinda uneasy of course...

I took an exam in Accenture coz someone from GROW, Inc called me and told me that Accenture invited me to take the exam for the position Jr. Software Engr. Im wondering how did Accenture got my application the fact that i applied for that position in GROW, Inc. Did Grow, Inc referred me to Accenture? It made me even wonder more when i read the terms and conditions written in the PDS of Accenture that the undersigned (applicant) shouldn't be affiliated in any of the companys on the list and one of which was GROW, Inc.... o_O?? how's that?? after i finished my exam and submitted my PDS the proctor told me to wait in the lobby for someone will approach me...i asked why coz i wanted to go home then but she just repeated that i wait outside...the reason why is because im already in lined for the interview... we were 30 who took the exam and 5 of us were only asked to stay for the interview...sheezzzz...it was such a long day for me...

Holy week was over and i spent it in olongapo...ps2 galore!! all i did was play PS2 with my nieces...i didn't go to the beach...i didn't even went out coz its dead hot outside...the vacation was short and i long for it still...i met someone this past holy week and i hope its the 'someone' that i'm waiting for... *kilig* hehehehe... i need to do some diet again hehehe... la lang...i gained some weight this holy week coz i've been a total couch potato...eat,ps2,eat,ps2,eat,ps2,sleep,ps2,...hehehe...

No comments: