Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ratio of School to Work ~_~;

I went to school today meaning, i didnt go to work...yeah salary deduction again but what can i do? school is also my priority...well the reason why i went to school is that the group needed to be present there to submit the software and documentation to get a schedule for defense... the professor who checked the software we did was very particular with what's usual and normal wherein at the end of the consultation we had to fix some of the functionalities of the the software because he wanted it to be in a way he think of as it should be...sheezzz....another load for me since im the only programmer in the group...i just hope i can do all the changes before the deadline set to me which is a week..

i'm thinking of what to do on my next salary whether to buy a pair of contact lens, modify my ps2 or save it for future use...im still undecide....and i'm thinking very deep coz i know now how important money is...when you're the one earning it...when you're the one working for it, you'll know the worth of every cent you spend...

No comments: