Monday, March 20, 2006

Thanks Grace and Louise!

Yesterday i'm glad that somehow i was able to lock in the feeling of sober and depression... my two bestfriends and I went out late in the afternoon...we went to st. francis square. I bought so dvd games for my ps2...'magnacarta: tears of blood' and 'resident evil 4', two of my fave. games...my eyes were gleaming to the dvd games that i saw...i was like a child then very fond of video games...i couldn't take my eyes from them...hehehe...good thing my two best buds were there, they dragged me out of the mall hehehehehe...

Next stop, we went to Greenhills. My kikay best friend wanted to go there coz she wanted to go shopping and also she has some evil plans as well...hehehe.... yeah there were lotsa peeps there...we went from one stall to another...we were there until closing time...we all had soring feet and very hungry after shopping...i only bought a billabong shirt coz they stopped me from shopping coz i have to treat them dinner hehehe...foolish friends hehehe...we then went to promenade to find a resto...we wanted to eat at tender bobs but it was so congested...we even thought of eating at a persian resto there, we even joked around that upon leaving that resto we will be dancing like persians in genie costumes hahahah.... in the end we were left no choice but to dine at mexicali...funny and disappointed coz almost all of the food we ordered were not available anymore...and so we end up having some grilled beef quesadillas and steak enchiladas with rice and salad for dinner...good thing the food was great...we were so full...all we did while eating was take pictures of us...and of course...rating the peeps passing by the resto hahahahaha!!! After engorging the food i asked them if they wanted to have some frap or coffee...and of course do you expect them to refuse? hahaha! and so we went to starbucks, we had white mocha frap, espresso frap, and green tea frap... and again we our routine...picture taking and rating peeps hahaha!! we talked about lots of stuffs, serious and not, jack-ass and stupidity, our cries and pleas...hehehehe... i really miss them...they are my real friends...the ones whom i will cherish and treasure forever...my reason to live up to the best and my reason to hope for...they are my strength...the epitomy of 'true friends'... ^_^

No comments: