Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Toxicity...

This week is soooooo devastingly tiring!! I have a deadline in the office and the project is no joke...its a server-side program...and also I have a defense for two subjects so this week i have undertimes and halfdays at work just to go to school...my time is divided between work and school...waaahhh...
We were suppose to have our defense today and today is also the deadline of my work but since i can't split my body into two just to do both i went halfday at work this morning and to school this afternoon for the defense...and what happend with regards to our defense is somewhat good and bad...i'll deal with the bad first...bad because we moved our defense tomorrow meaning i have to have an undertime again at work waaahhhh....what about my deadline at work?? grrr... and the good things is we still have time to do the documentation and stuffs of the defense...we still have time to polish almost half or everything of the documentation...

I just hope everything will turn out fine in the end..*fingers crossed*... i dont wanna fail coz i wanna graduate and also i dont wanna lose my job...

No comments: