Friday, March 10, 2006

This is just the start...thanks for everything.

I need a simulator for the Fax Pool Server so that I can debug the program thoroughly.... +_+;
I still dont feel good today...as much as I want to cry out loud I can't coz there's no more tears coming out...I don't know why...maybe i'm numb already...I'm trying hard to feel better... I'm not mad nor angry at them...I'm even thankful for what they did to me...Because of the things they inflicted on me they gave me the strength to awaken my true identity... i will let them all see who the real me is...my true self...not the one they knew of...this isn't a revenge or a curse...this is just a realization of what's been there in the realms of my entity...i am the past and present but the future is coming to life...

No comments: