Monday, March 27, 2006

Deployment Day!!! *yippeee*

At last we finished the software, it was finaly sent today to our client in thailand...while waiting for their reports and findings i''ve been asked to test the server application that i did...*omg am i really goin to handle most of the server apps now?*

I had fun last night coz it was my friend's grad celebration...it was great..lots of funny moments and spoofs...teasing and teasing...jokes and stuffs...hahaha!!! i was even bloated, pasta galore!!! and of course 'picture-picture' hahaha!!!

Im going to check the room/unit near our office coz i'm looking for a place near the office...coz i take 4 rides on my way to office and 3 rides on my way home... On my way to office, from UST i take an FX to LRT central station then ride the LRT and get off at the EDSA station and from EDSA station i take the MRT and get off at MRT ayala station and finally from there i take my last ride, The Fort Bus and at last im at work...harrassed and stressed out early in the morning... and after work, from office, i ride the Fort Bus and then again MRT at ayala station but this time i'm bound north to Cubao station, and from cubao i take an FX to UST and there at last im home...tired and sleepy..thats my daily routine...>#_#<

No comments: