Friday, March 17, 2006

Another Down fall... :"(

Last night was really really devastating but today is more...I almost cried when my friends here in the office pat me...I still can't accept the fact that the three months of design went to nothing...we wasted money...and the worst we wasted time...I haven't told my parents yet about what happend last night coz i know they will look at me lesser than before now that this had happend...i kept on thinking what did i do this time that made God test my faith and hope again...i haven't recovered yet from the last heartbreak and now here it is again...a new one was given to me...another test...i haven't cried yet since last night and i dont know for how long can i keep it and show them that its nothing...that i'm okay...i look calm and at ease outside but deep within me a soar of emotions is erupting...

I'm so point blank right now...i dont know what to do anymore...the feeling of lost is eating me up...its making me unstable...its killing the only thing i have in life to keep me balance and stable...my innerself...my light...my fire...im so cold inside...im getting wear and frail again...

No comments: