Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Torn Letter...

"I'm giving you a deadline tomorrow..if i don't receive any word from you tomorrow, a call or even a text message from you then it means i have to move on and go on with my life... I will not do the move this time hence just wait for your move and react according to it. I don't want to wait forever again. I don't want to put a hold in my life and let opportunities pass by just like what i always do in the past. I'm not being cruel and insensitive, just giving myself a break from martyrdom.

I trusted you but i guess thats not enough to keep the bond between us, we even promised before that we'll be faithful to each other, i guess you couldn't keep the promise. Promises are really meant to be broken... Come what may, i know everything happens for a reason...the uncertainties in life give meaning to our humanity...

I already let my grip off on you so that you can do what you want to do, so that you can decide freely, no holds barred to you...I dont regret you coming into my life... you are God's blessing to me and like what i always say, good or bad, God has something in it for me..."

No comments: