Friday, March 24, 2006

Bugs...i see bugs everywhere >@_@<

Yesterday was really really traumatic...there were so many bugs to fix... the moment you send the modified program another bug will from another module will be sent to you...it was like never ending... i almost broke out, i wanted to scream to my content...i almost cried out hahahaha...teary eyed to be exact due to stress... it was really a devastating day...

I was early today coz my parents came here in manila and they dropped me off to work...i'm going home later to olongapo coz i need to renew my passport for future purposes *wink*...i was asked to finish my work today if i will not go to office tomorrow and i did my best to finish it but i couldn't...i guess thats all i could exert today...i will not go to work still coz i want to give my mind a break...i wanna take a rest. This week was exhausting and life-draining...

No comments: