Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Within the Realms of Oblivion...

I don't know why i donf feel happy eventhough the person i'm waiting for texted me...am i really expecting for that message for real or something else? i really don't like this feeling of lost and sadness...Is this all part of God's plan? He's so brilliant. He made that person texted me today and He also made the other person clear things out with me...I feel so hurt about all of the things that has happend today...I can't focus on my work, i keep on thinking about those things, dumbfounded on things... i wish we could live in dreams where all of what we're wishing of come true but no matter how sweet those dreams are, we can't deny the fact that they're just plain dreams, that at the end of these dreams are loneliness for they are not true...dreams are just fascination of our wants and not what the real world is...

i don't know what to do right now...i dont know what to feel...i cant think of any decision...i am strangled by time and space...

No comments: