Thursday, November 08, 2007

30 DAYS OF NIGHT turned out 3 WAYS OF ANIMOSITY

I waited more than 2 hours for my friend....good thing i had my laptop with me then so i just did some work at starbucks. I was really pissed off that night for a couple of reasons. I made an early notice that the movie, 30 Days of Night will be 7:20pm, yet my friend was still at home around 7pm, to think that travel time will take more than an hour. Second, upon arriving at the area, i was instructed to go out of starbucks and meet up along the way...hello?!?! for goodness' sake, i've been here waiting for so long and my things are all out in the table and now you wanted me to meet up along the way?! Grrr... i was even blackmailed then that if i do not want to meet up along the way then might just cancel the movie... What an ass****. Third and last, so i left starbucks and went to powerbooks, i went inside powerbooks. I told my friend to go inside powerbooks and meet me there, here's what was really annoying, my friend was already outside powerbooks and didn't want to get inside and even asked me to go out...even did the same blackmail pattern before...what a spoiled brat! grr...

So to wrap it all up, we ended up watching the movie past 9pm and it ended past 11pm. I was really pissed but controlled my temper coz i really want to watch a movie then. Oh well, that will be the last time! :s

No comments: