Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Upclose with an Exhibitionist


About last night, i was in glorietta waiting for someone. I decided to go to the comfort room to wash-up and freshen-up. A couple of guys went in and out of the confort room, different ages but there was one guy who caught my attention. He looked somewhat weird, i think he's in the 30-40 age bracket. He went to one of the urinals, took a pee. I was infront of the big mirror fixing my hair as you would all know that i'm vain when it comes to how my hair looks. I noticed the man for he has been in front of the urinal for so long where in fact 2 or 3 guys had used the urinal beside him already. Carefully i looked at him and to my surprise i saw his thing. He was doing something to his thing, something like massaging it. To my astonishment i removed my eyes to it and pretended i didn't see him doing it, continued to fix my hair. He didn't see me staring at him in the mirror's reflection but i know for a fact that he knew i can see what he was doing and to some sort he liked it, he liked that i can see what he was doing. When i looked at the reflection again, he was like pulling his thing with a hard grip, he was really showing-it off. I can see from the reflection that it's elongated and really hard. I got scared when he turned his head on the mirror and i know he was looking into my eyes then but i didn't look at him, pretending i didn't notice him and was focused with my hair. I quickly walked out of the comfort room and was a bit paranoid that he might follow me.

What is Exhibitionism really? It is a psychological behaviour wherein a person is extravagant to show off his/her genital parts just to satisfy his cravings, may it be for fun, for lust, to attract sex or simply for self-satisfaction. According to a research the most common of all reason is for sex.

Well i think it was also his reason for doing that, to attract someone for sex...sheezz...I was really lost then for i only see those stuffs in tv documentaries. I didn't think it was real and now i saw it first hand....Creepy...

No comments: