Thursday, August 07, 2008

Birthday is usually a special day...not this time...

This could have been my fourth day here in my new work but i was absent yesterday due to some water crisis we had , so this is basically my third day at work...and in which my birthday as well...

Yes it's my birthday...and guess how am i feeling right now...sadness and loneliness lingers...

I ate my packed lunch here in my table ALONE...

I got no one here to tell and celebrate my birthday with...ALONE again

I won't see jnan coz no means to get here...ALONE again...

This is an odd celebration, comparing it to my past years. I feel empty... I don't feel anything special today... I'm floating, waiting to hit onto something so that i can have a direction...

I'm planning on going to the mall later again so that to treat myself to a small gift...just to make today my birthday even if in essence only... Oh well... Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: