Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Birthday Weekend!


It was a great long weekend, although there are some sad instances but over all it was still a wonderful weekend for me. I, KM and Dare (her officemate), celebrated our birthday. We threw a birthday party in our house. I was the only one who doesn't have any guest then due to some personal problems...anyway i still had fun because my two bestfriends were there along with our other friends... we digged into the foods and got drunk of beer and vodka all night long while singing our vocal cords out in videoke...hehehe it was really really fun...full of laughters and fooling around...

I feel so dizzy the following day, i needed to get up early for i am going home to olongapo to celebrate my birthday there... It was just a simple celebration but nothing compares the contentment and happiness you feel when you're around your family and relatives...

I am really full this past weekend...bloated with food, drinks and joy...

I will attach some pics when i get the copy of it...hehehe... ^_^

No comments: