Monday, February 27, 2006

Freakin' Spaghetti on a Sunday Afternoon...

I'm so sleepy...my head keeps nodding, good thing i ate this mentol candy and i sneezed, somehow it helped me ease the boredom and sleepiness. I got nothing to do anymore coz i'm already done with my modules. I'm just waiting for it to be tested so that I can patch up the bugs in it. I just hope there are only few bugs coz its hard to trace a bug especially in a complicated system like this. Yesterday it was funny coz out of nowhere my friends decided to eat spaghetti and so we chipped in to buy the stuffs needed. Funny coz the amount was of unequal sharing hahaha...i couldn't do anything when they grabbed mywallet in the bed and took money from it. hahaha! And then hours later, when i woke up they were already done cooking and to my surprise the color of the spaghetti was so pale, knowing that they put in all of the noodles in. And yeah the taste...it lacks the basics of a spaghetti...we even called it 'pansit' because the spaghetti turned out to be salty overpowering the sour taste of the tomato sauce or is there any tomato sauce in it? hahahaha!!! In spite of the odd taste, like what they say, 'walang hindi masarap sa taong gutom', we ate half of the spaghetti hahaha! Events like this even though its just small, are the sweetest memories that can be treasured and reminisce in the future. ^_^v

No comments: