Thursday, February 16, 2006

Money money money...@_@



Today is the first day of the second pay period of the month hehehehe....thinking about salary again the fact that we had just encashed our salary yesterday hahahaha!! I'm glad that my colleagues whom i referred to were hired by our company, this is their first day at work. They are lucky as well coz there's already a project given to them. Im sure they can do the job no matter how hard it is for them. With regards to work im still on track, i finish my modules on their deadlines, good thing it wasn't that hard yet. hehehe...

hmmm...im thinking of how will i spend my first salary hehehehe...coz until now i haven't spent it hehehe....im planning to buy some stuffs for myself this weekend...but easy now okay? i got to spend my money wisely...hehehe its time to learn how to budget! hahaha!!

No comments: