Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Outlandish Heart's Day

Feb 14, valentine's day...this is my first valentine's day and my first occasion here in office. It feels strange though even if i have someone right now, i still feel so lonely especially right now. I dont know whats with me but my heart is really crushing my consciousness. I can't think nor have the logic that i need to finish my work today. I'm on a tight schedule but I can't make myself focus on it. I am indeed again floating in emptiness where no emotions are present, no feelings, no love, nothing... i need to stay awake just to make myself conscious... i have to be awake...got to fight this for this place, this abyss will swallow me whole. I need to see the light in me...there was this videogame that unfold that what lies beyond the door of kingdom hearts is light and not darkness... I need to open my heart, my heart is the key in letting the light in me out to help me find my way and awaken my slumbering decresent innerself...

No comments: