Saturday, May 06, 2006

Baht and Broke

We're on a tight budget today coz this is the last day of our allowance that was given to us. We just hope that they will send us another allowance within next week or else we're doomed...

i wanna buy new cell phone yet i can't coz i dont have enough money. I want the O2 Atom or Mini...but if i can't make it til the last day here i'll just buy the new Samsung D820 or the moto slvr L7... huhuhuhuh...

I miss a lot of people...my family, my friends and of course my special one...but i need to have this sacrifice if i want to buy them the stuffs that they want...i really want to buy them those... i just wish they are here with me coz pretty sure they will like clothes here especially my two sisters... ^_^v

At last its rest day tomorrow...well we will not go out tomorrow coz we're low on baht...hehehe...so we will just stay in the hotel...perhaps have a swim or go to the gym...

No comments: