Friday, May 12, 2006

Thanks to my Jap-ed!

My graduation was over and i didn't even get the chance to smell the scent of victory over college life...
I'm thankful for that special person who made me realize that i shouldn't feel bad about what happend...'person' comforted me, despite the fact that we're away from each other. 'person' showed me the things that i should be happy about, showed me how lucky i am and how my co-graduates will surely envy me because of whats happening to my life right now... 'person' appreciated everything that i do, notices it and gives recognitions to it.
I'm happy that God made our paths cross, I just pray that God will bless our relationship...I may not know what God's plan in the future but whatever it is I'm sure He's just teaching me and i can get over it. Im such a hard-headed person that's why He makes me learn that way hehehe...thanks so much my God.
Thanks my jap-ed 'person' for coming into my life...you are my very first thought in the morning and my last at nightfall...love always!

No comments: