Monday, May 08, 2006

i 'WAS' part of that plan

I felt sad again coz i got this email from my officemate who's also my co-graduate this coming may 11 and she told me about the activities of the graduation ceremony...i can be there if I didn't go here. Whoever thinks that its more fun to be here than to be in your graduation is a total a*****e!! Graduation day makes you realize that you've succeeded all the obstacles and tests in becoming a person ready to face the real world...its the realization, the fulfillment of one's self... now i will never be able to experience that feeling because of this damn work!!!! It's like i havent graduated yet coz i will not be declared coz i'm not there....and it really pisses me off...i'm really really mad about it...i wanna yell at them, to my seniors and boss for not letting me go to the graduation...its just 1 day...damn them!!!! There will come a time where i can have my revenge...i am sure of it and i will make sure that it will come...

No comments: