Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Day After Tomorrow...


I have finally accepted the fact that sometimes things are not really meant for you no matter how bad you want it. It has sinked into my mind now that Watson Wyatt is not for me. At first its so hard to accept that coz the way i see it, it will be a very good opportunity for me. My career will really blossom in Watson Wyatt. I'm blinded by the short term achievements and pleasures, coz with them i will be able to go to UK, but only for the training.

I realized that God wants me to look what's beyond tomorrow, He's preparing me into something I don't know what it is and it's making me shiver in a way but I know, like always, He has plans. I just have to put my 100% trust on Him. I've felt a tremendous amount of depression and sadness, I've cried for a number of nights already and that's enough i've already suited myself up with pity and grief of how my life has been doing.

My last day here at work is nearing, and i don't know what will happen to me after. I'll just have to put my faith in Him and be amenable to whatever He gives to me. I've already asked Him a lot of questions that you could ever imagine, and He just answered me with two words.....FAITH and TRUST.

Like everybody else here in the Philippines, I am also dreaming, wanting and would definitely do anything just to have the life that i want. I want to give my family the comfort of life in exchange for the hardships and sufferings I have endowed on them while they were raising me to become the upright and brilliant person that i am now. For me, no matter what, thats how i would want to give them the token of thank you.

Just like the way i uttered my promise that i have fulfilled now, I am going to make the same attitude of statement that I will definitely prove that I stay true and intact with my words.

No comments: