Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Why bother blogging??


It never came to my mind why on earth I started out with this blog a couple of years ago, not until I came to a blog post on wordpress.com. So why did I create this blog in the first place? If I am going to cast a spell to turn back time and be the person I was before when I first started out this blog, definitely i'll say for fun and the trend. Couple of years ago, tech life has been living in its peak and online journals or the word 'blog' as the term the trendy and 'it' people calls it were sprouting everywhere. Lots of websites hosting free online journal are coming out, to date there are 14,500,000 hits when you try searching the words "free online journal blog" using Google. Yes, that much hit is returned, looks exaggerated but true. And because im still young then, almost all the yuppies have their own personal blogs and so i said to myself, i need to have one as well hahaha! Too petty right? I know very much childish and immature!

Anyway going back to present, as time goes by, people change and so as their perspective in things. If I am to ask now why do blog, I would simply say that it's my mirror. Through here I can definitely express myself. I can freely say the stuffs that I want to, no holds barred to everything. I can become true to myself without any pretentions. I can laugh and cry without any hesitations. For the longest time now, I've always try to hide away from what i really feel and who i really am. And it is because of this blog, i can open up. For me, its easier to express whatever is in me thru here rather than talk about it.
And lastly full of memories worth reminiscing and lessons that are to be learned from... when i don't feel good, i just revisit my previous posts to unravel my feelings.

With blogging, I can carry out intellectual conversations and opinions on everything. Its also a good way for me to see thru other people's mind from different parts of the world. I consider blogging to be a portal of the heart and mind...a plane worth exploring. :)

No comments: