Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My 2008 Christmas Wishlist


Wish list...wish list...wish list...its already christmas and i haven't done my christmas wish list...

this time around I'm gonna be reasonable and practical hehehe... so here goes:

1. a nice Portable Speaker for my ipod/laptop. - I can't have the earphones plug in my ears all the time when i'm in my room and my laptop built-in speakers doesn't suffice. An ordinary speaker would do, my gawd! i just want to have something to make noise in my room.

2. This Journal Will Actually Change Your Life 2009 - Even if i have my Starbucks 2009 planner already, i want this planner more. It has cool pages and scribbles as well that you could read... some "did you know"'s and food for the brain. I'm planning to buy and just give my starbuck's planner to my sister perhaps.

3. Light-weight Scarf - I'm so freaking in-love with scarfs right now... I love the scarfs from GAP and Giordano, i saw one of Topman's but i guess they just have it online or in other countries. I bought a very nice scarf from GAP as a gift to my best friend. Actually i was split-minded coz i really like the scarf too hahahaha!

4. Book about Personal Development - i'm really inclined right now in reading books under this genre. i just realize that i want to make the best out of my life as early as now and that by reading books as such i would highly have the idea on how to deal with incoming issues and problems. As much as i am enjoying my yuppie days, i also want to prep up for my future.

I think these are all the simple gifts, material gifts that i would want this christmas...

No comments: