Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Early December Tune


I've been hooked up with Regine Velasquez's song "To Reach You". I know its a solitary love song but the rendition of the one I have is different, you can here a chorale in the background singing lines from "On The Wings Of Love" , another Regine hit song..it sounds soothing and relaxing, they made a version.... For the past weeks I've been busy with work, exhausted with love life and fed up with issues among my peers.

"...the anger in my heart has long been gone...", the line from the song that I really really love... i just can't seem to decipher where is it connecting in me but i know there is...

*****

I have done my Christmas gifts for my family except for my mom, haven't seen a watch that would fit her taste. I bought wrist watches for my dad and 2 sisters.




No comments: