Wednesday, December 24, 2008

On the Day of December 24th


i just finished my Spaghetti and Herb Linguine and taking sip of my Moroccan Mint latte here at CBTL in Trinoma. I'm waiting for my friends, we'll all be going home to olongapo together.

My friend parked his car here in the mall earlier and went off to work. We'll be meeting all here and make our way to olongapo so to avoid the christmas traffic especially along edsa...

i can really feel christmas season, its cold, though am not ok with the drizzling rain from time to time, but you can feel it coz the aura of the environment is so much holiday hehehe...and im also glad that because of this season i can wear my scarves hehehe... i'm wearing one right now from topman, my christmas gift from my dear bestfriend louise...

i just hope we arrive at olongapo in time for the mass...hehehe..

anyway til then...

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments: